Saturday 2 August 2014

ZOEVA MAKEUP ARTIST BRUSH BELT set review

  I was wondering what should be my first post on here and finally I decided to start with a review of my newly arrived Zoeva brushes.


As I wanted to get a complete set of good quality brushes for college and I needed a bigger belt, I went for Makeup Artist Bush Belt set which contains more than I could ask for.
I ordered mine from the official Zoeva website link here https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/makeup-brush-sets/professional/makeup-artist-brush-belt/a-8000380/. Delivery price to UK is very reasonable and it took only 3 days to get them delivered by courier.

Here is a list of all 25 brushes which are included in this set and official description:
Face:
101 Luxe Face Definer: Contour and apply powder
103 Defined Buffer: Detailed application and blending of foundation
104 Buffer: Apply and blend foundation, powder and mineral makeup
105 Luxe Highlight: Apply highlighter
106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
109 Face Paint: Apply contour powder
110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
122 Petit Stippling: Apply cream blush, concealer und highlighter
125 Stippling: Airbrushed finish application of foundation
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer

Eyes:
221 Luxe Soft Crease: Blending eyeshadow to perfection
222 All Over Shader: All-over application of eyeshadow
223 Petit Eye Blender: Accentuating the crease
226 Smudger: Smudge eyeshadow and kohl along the lashline
227 Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
228 Crease: Blending and shading eyeshadow in the crease
230 Pencil: Precise shading and smoothing edges
231 Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
233 Cream Shader: Application of cream eyeshadow
234 Smoky Shader: Shading and blennding with smoky effect
237 Detail Shader: Detailed application of eyeshadow
312 Detail Liner: Fine and detailed eyeliner strokes
317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
322 Brow Line: Eyebrow brush for powder and cream products


And now time for pictures J First beautifully edited official ones:






Moving on to my Zoeva experience in pictures:

The box has arrived :)


The content was very well protected. We also receive a Quality control card with information of who complied and packed our parcel, which I personally find very reassuring and I feel quite pampered as a Zoeva customer.




Zoeva card with the company's vision and a Beautiful message...



And now for the brushes:


Logo on the brush belt

127 - Luxe Sheer Cheek in detail

109 - Luxe Face Paint in detail

Real photos of other brushes

One (the only one) minus - I had a bit of  a struggle with taking the seal off some of the brushes. They were so well protected that I had to use scissors to remove it...





I also received a lovely present with my order Eyeshadow Fix in Matte which is a Long-Lasting eyeshadow base which I will review later on.


The quality of this brushes is outstanding, they are made with a great precision, there were no faults, no bristles or hairs sticking out or bits coming off. Every brush has got it's own special design whether it's a natural hair, natural-synthetic hair mixture or vegan taklon bristles it makes make-up application so much easier, giving the best possible finish and results.
I am absolutely pleased with my purchase and I've got a feeling that I will be a loyal Zoeva customer from now on :)

Till next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment